TORU Vietnam makes use of social media to transmit information to the public in its efforts to make the company known to as many people as possible. Users of TORU Vietnam social media accounts are asked to agree to the following.
1. Definition of Social Media
Social media is defined herein as a means of transmitting information via the Internet, such as Facebook, Twitter and electronic bulletin boards.
2. To Social Media Users
1) The statements made by TORU Vietnam employees on social media other than those made on an official TORU Vietnam account do not necessarily express the views of TORU.
2) TORU Vietnam will assume no responsibility whatsoever for any comments posted by users.
3) TORU Vietnam will assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage to customers which may be caused by their use of social media or their failure to use social media for any reason.
4) TORU Vietnam will assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages incurred by a user or a third party that may be caused by trouble between users or between a user and a third party in relation to TORU’s social media account.
5) TORU Vietnam strives to ensure the accuracy of the information it posts on social media. If it should post incorrect information, it shall correct this information immediately.
6) Users are asked to refrain from performing the following behavior on TORU Vietnam’s social media account. Comments posted by users may be deleted if their behavior falls under any of the following;
- Identifying, disclosing, or divulging personal information without permission from the person concerned.
- Disgracing, discrediting, or defaming TORU Vietnam or a third party.
- Infringing a copyright, right of publicity, or intellectual property right of TORU Vietnam or a third party.
- Offending laws or public order and morals.
- Any other behavior that TORU Vietnam judges to be inappropriate on reasonable grounds.